Do you have concerns about prior returns? Let us take a look…

  • Do you feel that your return was prepared correctly last year?
  • Do you feel that you claimed all the deductions you could have last year?
  • Do you feel that your prior tax professional represented your best interest?

If you answered no to any of these questions we can help.

We here at Moneybags Tax Service will complete a total tax evaluation of your prior year return. We will look for IRS compliant concerns, ways to improve documentation, ways to improve deductions, and anything else that might look out of place. We will then provide a written statement of our findings with a plan of action to correct. If an amended return is your best course of action, we can help with this also.

Make your return audit resistant and possibly receive tax money back in the process.

Call our office (314) 954-7346 or send us a brief email with the form provided, and we will be in touch right away.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message